A new documentary by Thea Elisabeth Haavet of Stefanus Alliansen on the Christian activism of Helping Hands Korea has been chosen as an Official Selection of the International Christian Film and Music Festival and a Nominee for Best Documentary. See the 6-minute presentation video below of Saved–Escape from Kim’s Regime.
Interviews on HHK’s work along the Underground Railroad of East Asia
Helping Hands Korea would like to invite you to our weekly awareness-raising faith-based open forum on all things North Korean. Come help us during our conversations to package vegetable seeds prepared for the 40% of North Koreans who are currently malnourished! Basic translation is provided whenever possible for visitors.
Time: 7 – 9 PM | Every Tuesday Evening
Location: DL Gallery, about 50m turning left from Exit #2 of Samgakji subway Station in Seoul.
- Interview of Tim and Sunmi by Esther Ra of the Underwater Railroad Magazine
- BBC: ‘Ordinary North Koreans dare to speak out despite fear’—by so doing, the need for HHK’s continued help to refugees is made clear……
- Trafficked North Korean ‘bride’ reveals her desperate flight from China–Helping Hands Korea in Action!
- Tim speaks to China South China Morning Post on North Korean ‘slave labor’ in China
- URGENT:Change of Venue for Tonight’s NK Human Rights Conference in Seoul
- CBS News in Anchorage records HHK ‘throwing down gauntlet’ to Kim Jong Eun